Tallmadge Middle School 484 East Ave. Tallmadge, OH 44278
Head Coach: Dave Blankenship
Phone: (330) 633-3226
- First Day of Practice: Friday, November 10th, 2017
- Time: 5:00 to 6:30
- Regular Season Practice Schedule: Mon thru Fri, (An occasional Saturday)
- Place: Tallmadge High School Wrestling Room (Door #25)
- Attire: T-Shirt, Shorts and Wrestling Shoes.
Wrestling Shoes can be purchased at any sporting goods store: Hibbitt Sport's - Chapel Hill, Ritchie's Sporting Goods, Dick's & Play-it-Again-Sports. Play-it-Again-Sports also has gently used shoes for half the cost. In Addition, Wrestlers will be provided headgear for the season. If you desire, you may also purchase your own headgear from any sporting goods store.
- Regular Season Matches: Normally held at 4:00pm. (We wrestle a Suburban league Schedule, with a couple non-league matches, scrimmages & tournaments.)
Parents, if you have any questions regarding the season, please don't hesitate to contact us. Wrestling is a great opportunity for your son(s) to enhance their Athleticism, Self Confidence and gain Discipline. The kids will not only grow physically and mentally, but they will have a great time doing it! The Tallmadge Wrestling Program provides that little extra bit of self confidence the kids need for high school. Unlike any other sport, the kids will decide who is Varsity and who is Junior Varsity by a wrestle-off, for their weight class. We do not encourage weight cutting of any type. As the kids work hard and train in the room, their bodies will naturally adjust to their appropriate weight class.
Again, please don't ever hesitate to contact us prior or during the season, should you have any questions.